Make A Donation
The Military Heritage Museum and Education Center will be a prominent feature of the Sheboygan area, providing employment opportunities, bringing tourists, veteran groups and student/youth groups to the area. The museum and education center anticipates an opening in mid-June with an official ribbon cutting on July 4, 2012.
Donate to WINSA
We appreciate your support. Simply click on the "Donate" button to make a donation online or send your check, corporate match, or other gift to WINSA 3120 S. Business Dr, Suite 140, Sheboygan, WI 53081. Please make checks payable to WINSA.
Sponsor A Youth
Young boys and girls interested in the military experience discipline, physical fitness, seamanship, and leadership training at boot camp and on field trips. Invest in the future, invest in our youth.
As a venue to honor veterans and the service they have given, the Military Heritage Museum and Education Center will recognize memorial gifts given in the name of a veteran that has passed on. For gifts of $250 or more, recognition will be in various materials both in and out of the museum. For more information call WINSA at (920) 254-8777.
Memorial Gifts can be designated to:
- Custom veteran interviews and custom exhibits on local cities and local industry.
- Educational programs used by schools, scouting groups and others
- Endowment fund
The Military Heritage Museum and Education Center will provide an opportunity to recognize and honor veterans that have served in various military battles. Naming rights will give recognition at sponsorship location with plaque at site of sponsorship, on sponsorship wall in museum, and other appropriate recognition such as in various printed materials and promotion for the museum and ship. Please contact WINSA directly to discuss your interest in our Pledge Programs.
Ship Naming Right Opportunities:
- Single Gun Mount Forward - 3"/50 Caliber
- Single Gun Mount Aft - 40 mm Canon
- Engine Room
- Mess Deck
- Lifeboat Station
- Radio Shack
- Signal Bridge (Flag Locker)
- CO, XO, Chief Berthing
- Crew Berthing
Museum Naming Right Opportunities:
- Exhibit hall (exhibit program sponsorships to be added)
- Auditorium/theater (program sponsorships to be added)
- Library (feature sponsorships to be added)
The below pledge level categories may be paid over a four year period of time.
- $75,000 annually ($300,000 total) – limited to museum
- $50,000 annually ($200,000 total) - limited to two for ship and one for museum
- $37,500 annually ($150,000 total) - limited to two for ship and one for museum
- $31,250 annually ($125,000 total) - limited to three for ship and one for museum
- $25,000 annually ($100,000 total) – Select one from Ship Naming Right Opportunities
WINSA is a 501(c)3 tax exempt charitable organization. Donations and other gifts to WINSA are tax deductible as allowed by law. If you have any questions, please call (920) 254-8777.
Wisconsin Naval Ship Association | Sheboygan, Wisconsin | (920) 254-8777