The mission of the Military Heritage Museum & Education Center is to honor veterans for their service, while educating our future generations in military history.
The Military Heritage Museum & Education Center will provide hands-on, interactive opportunities to explore our naval history. In cooperation and collaboration with schools, educators and other secondary education entities (such as Navy Sea Cadet programs), the museum will provide opportunities to study history and experience a snap shot of the future need for scientists, engineers, and various marine technicians.
We are conducting video interviews with veterans in an effort to create a searchable data base for viewing at the Military Heritage Museum & Education Center. These videos will be made available to historical research entities, educational groups and libraries. If you, or someone you know, is interested in being interviewed, please call the museum at (920) 254-8777. Thanks are extended to Lakeland College, Silverwater Productions and the Early Bird Rotary of Sheboygan for their support.
Sponsor an interview of a veteran from research and studio time, to completion for presentation at the museum - $160.00
Become a Military Heritage Museum member and you'll get a chance to meet veterans and hear stories from the unsung heroes. Touch and feel authentic military equipment, become a sea captain in simulators and explore the deck teeming with action. Veterans walk the same paths they did many years ago, and retell their experiences right in the areas they occupied. Military Heritage Museum membership is $25 per year, or $50 for two years (membership extended through 2012). Membership application.
- Discounts on special events
- Open invitation to all Military Heritage Museum board meetings
- Annual Military Heritage Museum membership meeting invitation
- Free admission to the Military Heritage Museum & Education Center
- Subscription to the Military Heritage Museum's monthly e-newsletter, The Signal
- Copy of the annual report of Military Heritage Museum & Education Center
- Advance notice of exhibition previews, educational programs, and special events
- 10% discount at the Museum Store
- Personalized Membership Card
We appreciate your support. Please make checks, corporate matches, or other gifts payable to Military Heritage Museum. Completed Pledge Cards can be mailed to the following address:
Military Heritage Museum & Education Center
3120 S. Business Drive - Suite 140
Sheboygan, WI 53081
Hall of Fame
A special thanks is extended to the following "Hall of Fame" individuals that have made significant contributions to the Military Heritage Museum & Education Center. View list.
The following United States Navy Reserve individuals have been elected posthumously to the Military Heritage Museum’s Board of Honor. May their “shipmates” and all others know that their outstanding support of the mission was important, appreciated and recognized!
- CAPT Richard F. Caswell, CEC, USNR (ret) President Emeritus
- PO1 James Derse, Consultant/Recruiter
- CAPT Donald Hansen, Senior Staff Advisor
- PO3 John Kupferschmidt, Special Projects Rep
- F1/C Clinton A. Caswell, Special Supporter
Military Heritage Museum & Education Center | Sheboygan, WI | (920) 254-8777